Screwed by Dealer

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

zonianbrat

Screwed by Dealer

Postby zonianbrat » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Hi all, just feel like venting. I've bought multiple vehicles from this dealer before so I "used" to trust them. We bought a 07 Pathfinder LE and we are happy with it but after we picked it up I was driving it home up in the mountains wondering why it didn't have outside temp....Well I read the book and discovered it is supposed to in the rear view mirror. So I went outside and checked and it didn't work. So I checked the fuse and it was good. I thought well crap better look at the mirror. Well turns out I don't have the LE mirror. I have the other mirror with one button in the middle. So someone switched it! The electrical connection is the wrong size so it was wedged to look like it was connected. Weak sauce.

eieio
Sponsored Member

Re: Screwed by Dealer

Postby eieio » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:59 am

zonianbrat wrote:Hi all, just feel like venting. I've bought multiple vehicles from this dealer before so I "used" to trust them. We bought a 07 Pathfinder LE and we are happy with it but after we picked it up I was driving it home up in the mountains wondering why it didn't have outside temp....Well I read the book and discovered it is supposed to in the rear view mirror. So I went outside and checked and it didn't work. So I checked the fuse and it was good. I thought well crap better look at the mirror. Well turns out I don't have the LE mirror. I have the other mirror with one button in the middle. So someone switched it! The electrical connection is the wrong size so it was wedged to look like it was connected. Weak sauce.
so what are you going to do about it?

Return to “Praise or Postal?”