POTM is a contest where the people vote for a PF that deserves to be called the "Pathfinder of the Month." This could be a PF in which the owner takes a lot of pride in, and does a great job tastefully modding it to perfection. This is your chance to show the community who you think has put the most work and pride into their rig. It can never leave the pavement, or never even see the pavement. It can be a "stocker," or something that doesn't even resemble a PF anymore. You decide.
The winner if they want to can post a like to there winning thread.
1. You must be a current PF Owner
2. You must receive 1 nominations from other TNP members. Once you have 1 nominations you are considered a 'Finalist." If you nominate someone, make sure that they know. You have the right to decline any nomination. - Also try to avoid the whole "I'll nominate you if you nominate me" thing. If people think you are POTM material, they will nominate you without you asking
2.(A)-When the site gets bigger it will become easier.
3. You can nominate yourself and each member only gets to use one nomination per month.
4. The nomination period will be open to the end of each month.
5. If you are a finalist, you must first accept the nomination in the nomination thread. You must have a link to a on-line photo's. This is also where you can show off everything you have done to your rig. If it is not up to date, your chance of convincing voters that you are deserving isn't as high.
6. The voting will be in a separate thread where you can see each of the POTM candidates and vote for your favorite. The voting will go from the 1st to the end of the month. The winner will be announced on the 1st of each month.
7. If you win, you may be nominated again but with a different pic.
8. You may be nominated as many times in a row until you have won.
9. Any sort of bashing, attacking, or flaming other members or vehicles will NOT be tolerated. Keep it clean and fun.
10. Only one picture can be posted used per month.
**NOTE: These rules may be subject to change in between POTM sessions in order to improve the efficiency smile.gif
Thought this will be fun. I going to talk to Carl about this more when I get a hold of him. Maybe a picture of POTM on the top of the fourm or something like this.