European OEM accesories for Path - cen we get them here?

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

slavabon
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 am
Location: Northern New England

European OEM accesories for Path - cen we get them here?

Postby slavabon » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:46 pm

I was poking around on Russian Pathfinder club site and found this interesting catalog in PDF. This appears to be an official accessories catalog from Nissan: http://www.natc-group.ru/uploads/Image/patfinder.pdf
I really like the plastic front bumper protection trim. I'm curious if one can be obtained on these shores?


User avatar
JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:36 pm
Location: 90 DEGREES FLORIDA

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 am

i'm so pissed that the european path has a oem rear wing and cargo cover and the us version does not. if anyone finds a way to order these parts please share how.

twinblown
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: Central Florida

Postby twinblown » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:52 pm

JAHBLESSINGS wrote:i'm so pissed that the european path has a oem rear wing and cargo cover and the us version does not. if anyone finds a way to order these parts please share how.
The rear spoiler will set you back $300 check here:

http://www.mynissanparts.com/p-661-2005 ... oiler.aspx

User avatar
ralphwiggums
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:05 am
Location: vancouver BC

Postby ralphwiggums » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:49 pm

I'd rather have the manual transmission / diesel option.....

but I've always found if wierd that Nissan never made a cargo cover for the North American model. We have the mounting points for it, but end up that everyone else gets them.

User avatar
JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:36 pm
Location: 90 DEGREES FLORIDA

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:28 am

twinblown wrote:
JAHBLESSINGS wrote:i'm so pissed that the european path has a oem rear wing and cargo cover and the us version does not. if anyone finds a way to order these parts please share how.
The rear spoiler will set you back $300 check here:

http://www.mynissanparts.com/p-661-2005 ... oiler.aspx
the rear spoiler for the european model sits flush with the tailgate. the one in the nissan parts picture sits higher. i like the flush look it reduces drag and helps with fuel consumption. if you look at all hybrid suv's they have the flush rear spoiler to help increase mpg.

twinblown
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: Central Florida

Postby twinblown » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:02 am

Got a pic of that spoiler? I never seen it.

User avatar
NVSteve
Sponsored Member
Posts: 1985
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:27 am
Location: Salt Lake City

Postby NVSteve » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:39 am

ralphwiggums wrote: but I've always found if wierd that Nissan never made a cargo cover for the North American model. We have the mounting points for it, but end up that everyone else gets them.
They did, but the problem is that it is so damned expensive. All the relevant info was posted on this forum, but you'll have to search to find it.

EDIT: Here's the thread: http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0

And the cover:
Image

me&pathy
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: California

Postby me&pathy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 am

the all in one key is pretty cool

User avatar
JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:36 pm
Location: 90 DEGREES FLORIDA

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:27 pm

twinblown wrote:Got a pic of that spoiler? I never seen it.


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... 0%26um%3D1

Suliman
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Postby Suliman » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Anyone ever find that cargo cover?

User avatar
NVSteve
Sponsored Member
Posts: 1985
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:27 am
Location: Salt Lake City

Postby NVSteve » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 am

Suliman wrote:Anyone ever find that cargo cover?
Yeah, I posted about it above^^


Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”