I did just that, and what I found, or think I found, is that the largest cable going to the amp seemed really tight to me. No slack at all, and though the plug was plugged all the way in, I pulled a little slack in the cable and worked the plug back and forth. After I did that I checked the front channels and they are working. Not only are they working but the entire stereo sounds better. So I guess even though it was plugged in enough that the retainer was holding it, it still wasn't 100% seated. Either that or the cable being so tight had it pulled off a little on one side.NVSteve wrote:Check all of your connections from the amp to the head unit. Something could have easily come loose, which would also cause the symptoms you describe. Don't just look & see if everything is connected, pry off each connector & look at the actual pins, etc. I've had individual pins that were never seated fully & came loose over time.