Doh! Thats what i get.

Amateur Photographer? Us too. Post your latest choice shots, doesn't necessarily have to be automotive related.

Moderator: volvite

User avatar
GOTGOO
Sponsored Member
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Location: St.Louis, MO

Doh! Thats what i get.

Postby GOTGOO » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:37 pm

This is what happens when you forget to take out your 3 ball hitch....
Image
..you get the ball that was on bottom stuck in the pavement..
Image
Afterwards at the QT using their squeegee's to clean my mirrors off....Oh i'm the one on the left sporting my nissan hat! Oh and sorry QT for the two muddy squeegee's


boogyman
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:04 am
Location: Jersey

Postby boogyman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Silly boys didn't make a check list. At least you had a tow strap setup.

yarilo
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:34 am
Location: Moscow/Russia
Contact:

Postby yarilo » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 am

This is simply means you wear improper tires, try to use 265/70-17 as minimum...

User avatar
JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:36 pm
Location: 90 DEGREES FLORIDA

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:55 am

yarilo wrote:This is simply means you wear improper tires, try to use 265/70-17 as minimum...
his rims are 16"

User avatar
GOTGOO
Sponsored Member
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Location: St.Louis, MO

Postby GOTGOO » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:09 pm

yarilo wrote:This is simply means you wear improper tires, try to use 265/70-17 as minimum...
I have 265/70 16's but tires were not the problem it was my hitch i forgot to take off that busted a nice round hole for the ball to sit in the pavement.

Good observation JAHBLESSINGS glad somebody pays attention!

yarilo
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:34 am
Location: Moscow/Russia
Contact:

Postby yarilo » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Oops, didn't realized, but....I meant bigggger :-) So, why don't you use 265/75-16 in this case? Difference is huge!

User avatar
SPICOLI
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:55 pm
Location: Canada

Postby SPICOLI » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:36 pm

That's funny, it reminds of a time we went off-roading in my CJ7 at night. 20 minutes into our fun, I hit a big A$$ tree stump that I didn't see and got hung up on it. For the life of us we couldn't get it off, so we spent the night sleeping in my soft top jeep on a mountain. Even though it was summer, man was it ever cold. Lessons learned. No more night 4X4ing.
Glad you made it out and laughed about it. :D

User avatar
GOTGOO
Sponsored Member
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Location: St.Louis, MO

Postby GOTGOO » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:01 am

yarilo wrote:Oops, didn't realized, but....I meant bigggger :-) So, why don't you use 265/75-16 in this case? Difference is huge!
Yeah thats what i plan on getting when i have money, but all my money goes into my car payment and insurance! When i bought my pathy it had 245's and they lasted awhile, but i needed new ones... Since I was broke I looked for a lightly used set and found these on craigslist for $80. They will last me till next winter so i cant beat that, but need more meat for wheeling.
SPICOLI wrote:That's funny, it reminds of a time we went off-roading in my CJ7 at night. 20 minutes into our fun, I hit a big A$$ tree stump that I didn't see and got hung up on it. For the life of us we couldn't get it off, so we spent the night sleeping in my soft top jeep on a mountain. Even though it was summer, man was it ever cold. Lessons learned. No more night 4X4ing.
Glad you made it out and laughed about it.
That sounds like a fun night! We had to laugh about it cause i felt so dumb for forgeting the hitch! Oh well i learned something thats all that matters!


Return to “Photo Gallery”

cron