so, commenting on another thread, i joked about getting a diesel engine in our paths (only kinda joked...i know they are available outside NA
got me thinking....what else would be on my path if i had the option? short list (no particular order), but i know others have to have ideas too:
1) diesel power train
2) solid interior tie downs (floor, walls, roof)
3) different wheel bolt pattern (kinda trivial, but would be nice to have more options here)
4) would love to have the tailgate and roll down rear window of my '92 4runner, but would settle for the 'hybrid' found on land cruisers....i just miss a f'n tailgate!
5) solid rear axle
6) the few times i have used my third row has been great (go 2x2x2 with the middle section of the 2nd row down...not too bad for normal size people), but i would get a ton more use out of some nice storage compartments back there
7) rear bumper (there are a number of front options out there)
just to be clear, i dig my ride....and i tried not to mention available aftermarket stuff i would like (bumpers, skid plates, lockers, sliders, rack: props to GOTGOO, IcedTeasley, rragpaoa, others for great ideas/mods).
just a wish list....what would you guys like?