looking to buy a pathfinder in uk

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

hollow

looking to buy a pathfinder in uk

Postby hollow » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:51 pm

due to a soon to be new member in the family i have to sell my regular car and buy something bigger . have had all the buy a people carrier comments .

not a chance ,have been looking at the pathfinder here in uk i believe the adventura is the top spec model , satnav leather etc .
going for either an 05 or 06 plate as believe it or not there a £200 difference in tax from 06 to 07 plate.

have owned a 4 x 4 before but coming from a family sports car thats lowered etc and handles like its on rails , how bad is the pathfinder on the road ?
i have heard alot of comments stating they are pretty much unsafe interms of road holding . but i just like the look of them so much .

what things do i need to check before i buy ? and once i get one whats the first things to upgrade/ change

thanks hoping soon to be a uk pathfinder owner

Taavi

Postby Taavi » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm

ElegantSpoon

Postby ElegantSpoon » Mon May 02, 2011 9:44 am

Hello bud,

I'm a new member on here but I can recommend http://www.nissan-navara.net/nissan-nav ... /index.php which is a great Uk Pathfinder and Navara forum with a load of great information.

I've got a 57 facelift Pathy and it is fantastic the best car Ive owned! I had a BMW e90 before and changed it when our son came along and everything about it other than tax and fuel is better.

The ride is great, it's quiet inside with tons of room and on the Aventura the amount of toys cover everything you could need.

The car tax is a lot and I get 28mpg but it's worth it for the fun factor, road presence, space and safety.

If you have any other questions let me know and say hello if you join Nissan navara . Net :)

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”