Looking for some goodies for 2004 LE Pathfinder.

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

2537buzz

Looking for some goodies for 2004 LE Pathfinder.

Postby 2537buzz » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:23 am

Hi. Looking to buy some upgrades for my son's 2004 LE Platinum Pathy. Would especially be interested in finding a replacement for the cargo Tannough (spelling it wrong) cover. The thing that pulls closed to hide what you have in your cargo area. Charcoal or black. Also, would like a set of weather tech window vets for the windows, dark smoke. And bull brush guard, black. Open to other items you may have for sale for this car, including an upgraded in dash radio, sirius or xm ready with iphone / ipod auxiliary and possible GPS and if within my area of NJ if your interested in making some money on an install. If no in dash system, then a portable sirius or xm kit foe the car. May also be interested in a gps with blue tooth, that can act as a hands free speaker phone and has xm capabilities / mps. Hit me up if you have anything nice that would be nice to upgrade the Pathy with. You can email me direct to [email protected]. Not sure what is out there, but would like to do some mods on it. My son is real excited about getting his license next month, and me, mom is really going to miss driving this, so in closing, I would also like to add that I would also be interested in buying another Pathy for myself. Would be looking for between an 02-04. prefer under 75,000 miles, the lower the better, automatic, open to all models, bit def. no stick. Also needs to be in real nice cosmetic condition as well. I am in NJ Toms River/ seaside heights area and am willing to travel within reason. Thanks. Elaine

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”