Best cargo mat

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

nismopath

Best cargo mat

Postby nismopath » Tue May 31, 2016 9:32 am

Any recommendations on a good fitting cargo mat. I don't keep the 3rd up so it would cover over that area too. Just can't see buying the weathertech kind but I like the raised edges.

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Tue May 31, 2016 2:01 pm

Weathertech is the best, but I hear Lloyd is very good, as well. Check out AutoAnything.com as they have a pretty good selection.

ZPOC RDY

Postby ZPOC RDY » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:48 pm

It's been on my to-do list to get the WeatherTech Universal cargo mat. Not sure of the dimensions, so I need to double check that, but it's sold at my local Target for $50. I guess the special fitting one is $100 usually. Same goes for the other 4 seat floor mats. I got the universal fit (cut-to-size) for $50 but the fitted ones sell for $100.

XVTer

Postby XVTer » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:30 pm

We've had good luck with our HuskyLiners one. Price is comparable to Weathertech. I would have gone with the Weathertech (we have the front/rear floormat set) but got a deal on this one used. On a side note, keep an eye out for Cabela's sales - they have the weathertech mats with the Cabela's logo and are sometimes cheaper than the branded Weathertech mats.

DanJetta

Postby DanJetta » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:25 pm

I second the WeatherTech. With kids, animals, weather, and leaking beach snacks, the raised lip has saved us more than a few times.

We love that, after a beach trip, we can pull the liner out and simply dump the sand, dirt, and spilled apple juice. A quick rinse and it looks brand new.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”