New to Forum... 2011 Pathfinder Silver

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Stroup1216

New to Forum... 2011 Pathfinder Silver

Postby Stroup1216 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Hi All! I am new here, but I have a 2011 black on black Silver Edition with 34,000 miles.This is my favorite car I have ever owned. My wife and I just had our 4th child. My wife has a minivan, and I was thinking about moving from my Pathfonder up to a 2015 Armada SL for more room. I just don't think I can do it. I love my Pathfinder too much, it only has 34,000 miles, and I have had ZERO issues with this car. None besides normal wear and tear. Has anyone else considered "upsizing" to an Armada? Anyone else out there have a 2011 or 2012 Silver Edition? Do you love it? Also,I read in a review about older model having a storage compartment under second row seats. Did they do away with this in newer R51 models?

Best Wishes

[/b]

SETI20

Postby SETI20 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:21 pm

I believe they did do away with it. But info seems contradicting. Pull on the strap and flip the middle seat bottom forward. Should answer that pretty quick. ;)

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:09 am

Armada will probably be next for our family of 3 kids.

But I will hang on to the Pathy as long as humanly possible! Just love driving this thing. Sometimes I have second thoughts, then I go and do something to it like change the brakes or replace the fan clutch (normal maintenance) and it becomes a really great driving experience again.

The next big one on this truck will be the secondary timing chains/tensioners. But so far its holding together, 282k kms (175k mi).

t

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”