Canadian guy here

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Rilz

Canadian guy here

Postby Rilz » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Hey y'all. I'm from mb Canada. Just bought my 2006 pathfinder LE yesterday. I'm big into off roading and overlanding. Just have a few questions to start off. What is The smallest size of rims that you an put on the pathfinder. I have 15 inch on my truck right now and was hoping to reuse them. And what would you recommend for lifts. Size, brand , links to them would be greatly appreciated. Glad I could be a part of the pathfinder group we will see where this to a takes us! Thanks in advance. 8)

BullDozer

Re: Canadian guy here

Postby BullDozer » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Rilz wrote:Hey y'all. I'm from mb Canada. Just bought my 2006 pathfinder LE yesterday. I'm big into off roading and overlanding. Just have a few questions to start off. What is The smallest size of rims that you an put on the pathfinder. I have 15 inch on my truck right now and was hoping to reuse them. And what would you recommend for lifts. Size, brand , links to them would be greatly appreciated. Glad I could be a part of the pathfinder group we will see where this to a takes us! Thanks in advance. 8)
15 inch too small with stock brake caliper

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”