WTB 05+ Leather Interior

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

swordmetal

WTB 05+ Leather Interior

Postby swordmetal » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:23 pm

I know its a longshot but here we go. I'm looking for the factory leather interior to replace our 08 cloth seats. My wife and 1 year old are beating the hell out of the cloth. I hate the look of aftermarket leather so I'm trying to avoid going down that path. Thanks!

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:43 pm

I know you said you hate aftermarket leather, but to be honest I'd look at katskin. They do an amazing job and it looks really good.

slavabon

Postby slavabon » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I just did the same thing on my 2010. It is a pain in the butt to do (takes about 12 hours), but worth the effort. Get some new how rings and hog ring pliers - it will make life easier. Keep checking ebay for these leather kits and make sure you pick the same year kit as your truck. Do not go for 05-05 kits, as the shape of the head rests is a little different. If your front passenger seat folds flat, make sure you get the leather kit to accomodate for that as well as there is a significate difference in passenger seat shape. Katzkins are very nice, but they are $800-900 for a kit. I found a $300 kit for 06 model and made it work. Good luck!

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”