The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
How do I post pictures?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZSS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: How do I post pictures? Reply with quote

I bought a 2010 and would like to share.
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I post pictures? Reply with quote

ZSS wrote:
I bought a 2010 and would like to share.

First off, you need to have your photos hosted online somewhere, be it your own site or one of the many freebies: smugmug, photobucket, flickr, etc.

Once you have your photos online, it's just a matter of finding the correct URL for the photo that you can paste into a message here. First things first though, let us know if you have any photos hosted online already.
ZSS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put photos in photobucket and copied the url into a message but the images did not appear. Still frustrated in trying to share photos.
mar1
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img] paste the url here [/img]
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZSS wrote:
I put photos in photobucket and copied the url into a message but the images did not appear. Still frustrated in trying to share photos.

Not sure how easy it is with photobucket, or how straight forward. Most of these picture hosting sites will offer up 2 URLs for each photo: one being the link to the external page, the other being the direct link/URL that you can use to post in message boards, emails, etc.

Try replying to my post (quoting it actually). That way you can see how I was able to plug in the photo below. If you still can't figure it out, post the link to the photo here and I'm sure we can show you which step you're missing.

ZSS

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

ZSS wrote:

Not sure how easy it is with photobucket, or how straight forward. Most of these picture hosting sites will offer up 2 URLs for each photo: one being the link to the external page, the other being the direct link/URL that you can use to post in message boards, emails, etc.

Try replying to my post (quoting it actually). That way you can see how I was able to plug in the photo below. If you still can't figure it out, post the link to the photo here and I'm sure we can show you which step you're missing.
ZSS

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the links:

[img]http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx19/Coach421/?action=view&current=IMG_0412.jpg&newest=1[/img]
[img]http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx19/Coach421/?action=view&current=IMG_0410.jpg&newest=1[/img]
[img]http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx19/Coach421/?action=view&current=IMG_0409.jpg&newest=1[/img]
[img]http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx19/Coach421/?action=view&current=IMG_0411.jpg&newest=1[/img]
mar1
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

close enough Mr. Green

when ur in photobucket, then a link to the photo that sez "Direct Link". thats the one to copy and paste, should always end with .jpg or .gif or .something

in case u have any doubts, use the preview button to see ur post before posting. hope that helps.

heres the pix, nice ride Wink

ZSS

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for helping. I'll try your suggestion next time.
Jegan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image post test #1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Photo Gallery All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: