Nissan 2007 changes

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

boogyman

Nissan 2007 changes

Postby boogyman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:26 am

I was checking some news sites and found the update for the 2007 lineup. Go here for the info. http://nissan.off-road.com/nissan/artic ... ?id=358147

It looks like we can add the aux-input with a factory harness soon. :D

amr40509

Postby amr40509 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:52 am

Cool -- any clue (from other models in the Nissan line) if that would be a harness or just a diff. CD player?

I was going to get a different head unit for my 06 because I can't stand the bad sound quality of my Sirius radio over the FM modulator -- but if they may have a better factory option I might wait for the factory part to be avaliable.

Fofiddy

Postby Fofiddy » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:59 pm

The passenger auto up and down feature would give me some validation. I was honestly kind of offended that a base Altima had autoup/down feature on the passenger window since 2002 but my 05 Path didn't. I hope that would be a simple switch replacement

Amr odds are the cost of the 07 OEM stereo wouldn't justify the added input. An Aftermarket stereo would probably get you better sound quality for less money. The one OEM option I am really curious about is the stereo control switches on the steering wheel. I wonder if the wiring is pre-existant in all models and the switch could be purchased through nissan if so that could in turn be hooked up to the aftermarket stereo. The stock speakers are probably paper cones (bleah) and most of the problem. If I could only figure out how to get that cap off on my steering wheel without breaking anything...

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”