New jordans and few pics from pathy

Amateur Photographer? Us too. Post your latest choice shots, doesn't necessarily have to be automotive related.

Moderator: volvite

Noxi

New jordans and few pics from pathy

Postby Noxi » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:08 pm

Bought myself LE 3.0 170kw pathy year 2012, owned like 3 months for now and time for some upgrades, so far happy with everything, 122k /km were on clock dealership documents everything included, nice bose sound system can make you happy even going into forest :D

Picked out BfGoodrich all terrain KO2-s, good american stuff for european not like those cheap china tires, will see how long they last but expectations are high since i wont tow something big daily bases or go to rock grawling.

Stock suspension and fitted perfectly, before were 255/60 18
New BF-s are 285/60 18

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:12 pm

What a nice catch! .. Love the vehicle and the tires!!! :D

rathian92

Postby rathian92 » Tue May 05, 2020 1:18 am

It must have been an awesome trip. I'm very much excited to get on the road and drive for hours again. Your pathfinder looks amazing. Glad to know that you're satisfied and having fun with it even with minimal upgrades. I'm currently looking for a good set of mud-tires at 4wheelonline. I've decided to make some changes during this shutdown; at least just to keep me busy after my shift and especially on weekends. Seems like BFGoodrich is good to consider but I'll check toyo tires first on what they could offer. If I haven't seen one that I prefer then I might get one similar to yours.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Tue May 05, 2020 4:12 am

BFGoodrich AllTerrain are not cheap but they are an accepted good standard.

Even though I like my Hankook Dynapro ATMs quite a bit its the tire I am going to next.

Return to “Photo Gallery”