Bulk Buy for Rocky-Road Super Sliders

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:14 pm

I'm moving to Utah within the next two months, so I'm planning to pick them up.

09pathinbk

Postby 09pathinbk » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:29 pm

i'm in for a set if shipping to NY isn't too crazy, I could get a commercial address if it would make shipping cheaoer

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:35 pm

For all of those that are interested, I will be able to get freight quotes to your location. Please send me your City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code.

Oly

cgray

Postby cgray » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Did anyone ever find out if the freight cost to a commercial address was significantly cheaper?

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:32 pm

It won't matter if it is a commercial address or not. Rocky-Road will ship with someone like UPS which will use a Postal/Zip code, fuel charges, weight and dimensions to calculate freight costs. Since I expect that none of us will have a personal account with a carrier, we will pay the standard rate. If your place of business has a corporate account and you are allowed to use it, I would also expect that there would be a corporate discounted rate. In this case, the freight would be sent to your location prepaid and an invoice would be sent to your company, by the carrier, which you would be responsible to pay.

Commercial or residential address will not matter, if you have an account, will. The more freight you ship, the better your discount.

Oly

cgray

Postby cgray » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Good info to know. Thanks!

doctahjones

Postby doctahjones » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:25 am

get me a shipping quote please - Dallas, Tx 75243

cgray

Postby cgray » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:00 am

if you could also get a shipping quote for me as well that would be great.

Kalamazoo, MI 49009

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:31 am

Freight quotes have been requested for all those that provided Zip Codes. I am waiting to hear back from Rocky-Road.

Diablo3662

Postby Diablo3662 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 am

hey im interested in the sliders what about Carrollton ohio 44615

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:50 am

Please see freights quotes, for those that provided their Zip/Postal Codes.

With just less than a week to go, the following members have committed to purchase the Rocky-Road Super Sliders.

Oly 22 - Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada V3E 1V8 - Freight via UPS ground $100
Volvite - Mountain Home, Idado - Will pick up at Rocky-Road - Utah
jeremy 4234 - Anchorage, Alaska (no Zip Code provided)
NmexMax - Northern New Mexico (no Zip Code provided)

The following members have expressed interest in the Rocky-Road Super Sliders.

Diablo 3662 - Carrollton, Ohio 44615 - Freight via UPS ground $90
cgray - Kalamazoo, Michigan 49009 - Freight via UPS ground $80
09pathinbk - New York (no Zip Code provided)
Motorkas - Germantown, Maryland 20876 - Freight via UPS ground $90
doctahjones - Dallas, Texas 75243 - Freight via UPS ground $70

Freight will be billed on your charge card, at the time of shipping, with the Super Sliders.

Please review the information above and let me know if there are any mistakes, changes in status or omissions.

As of now, we do not have enough members committed to receive the first level of discounts. If all of those interested do agree to proceed, we are still one order short of the full 25% discount.

I will post ordering information in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me either on this post or via PM.

Regards

Oly

doctahjones

Postby doctahjones » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:16 am

ok, i'm definitely in if we can get at least the 15%, which looks like i'd be the 5th person so i'm in.

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:16 pm

UPDATE.

The following members have committed to purchase the Rocky-Road Super Sliders.

Oly 22 - Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada V3E 1V8 - Freight via UPS ground $100
Volvite - Mountain Home, Idado - Will pick up at Rocky-Road - Utah
jeremy 4234 - Anchorage, Alaska (no Zip Code provided)
NmexMax - Northern New Mexico (no Zip Code provided)
doctahjones - Dallas, Texas 75243 - Freight via UPS ground $70

The following members have expressed interest in the Rocky-Road Super Sliders.

Diablo 3662 - Carrollton, Ohio 44615 - Freight via UPS ground $90
cgray - Kalamazoo, Michigan 49009 - Freight via UPS ground $80
09pathinbk - Brooklyn, New York (no Zip Code provided)
Motorkas - Germantown, Maryland 20876 - Freight via UPS ground $90

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Purchasing Instructions:

Since we started this process 3 weeks ago, Rocky-Road has increased the pricing on the Super-Sliders for the R51. I have spoken to Glenn Wakefield (the owner) and he will honour the price of $409.00, plus the discounts. Below is the link to order and procedure for us to get the bulk buy and the original list price of $409.00. All orders are to be placed no later than October 22nd, 2012. This is the cutoff date, orders placed after this date will be subject to the new pricing and will not receive the discount.

Please go to the following link to place your order.

www.rocky-road.com/pathfinder-rock-sliders.html

At the bottom of the page is the selection for the sliders. Please choose the Nissan Super-Sliders and go to the drop down box and pick Nissan Pathfinder (2005 and up), Supersliders - $419.00 (this price will be adjust down to $409.00 manually, after your order is submitted) then add to cart.

This will take you to a new page, please fill in all the details as required. At the top of this page it will list the quantity, confirm this reads Quantity 1. Type in your Zip code and leave the shipping method as UPS Gnd Residential. If you are in Canada, change the country, in the drop down box, type in your postal code and choose UPS Gnd to Canada, in the drop down box. Once this is done, hit the calculate button, this will show you an accurate freight amount to your Zip/Postal Code. Once you have completed all the boxes, hit pay with with Credit Card.

After you have been approved you will be given an order number, write this number down. You are going to need it.

Important

To get the old pricing and discount you must do the following...

After you have placed your order, E-Mail Glenn Wakefield directly at [email protected].
Identify yourself as a "TheNissanPath" member and that you are part of the bulk buy. Also please indicate your Forum name. i.e. Oly 22. This is how he will know that you are part of the negotiated deal with the "TheNissanPath" and I will be able to track the orders placed. At this time, you must also give him your order number. Glenn will the go into his system, using the order number you have given him and change the pricing to the discounted level, from the $409.00 price. Again this pricing is based on the number of orders received.

Delivery

Normal build time is approx. 7 to 10 days, however it could be as long as 2 weeks, depending on the amount of orders in the shop. Tracking numbers will be sent, via e-mail, to each person. Travel time is over and above the manufacturing time.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Oly

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:57 pm

The others who have expressed interest,

Now's a good time and you should sign up. We'd get a better discount.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”